Many people with missing teeth opt for dentures but it can be a matter of discomfort for them. However, the good news is that the advanced and state-of-the-art technology has introduced many alternatives for the dentures. Some of the excellent options are the All-on-4 dental implants, Fixed Zirconia Bridges, and Dental Implant Supported Dentures, says dentist in mesa.
What are All-on-4 Dental Implants?
The dental implants in Mesa AZ are semi-permanent dental bridges which can only be removed by the dentist. They are anchored to the mouth by four implants. It’s an advanced process because implant for each tooth is not required for restoring the tooth. Entire row of teeth can be placed by just 2 implants on either the top or bottom of the gum line. They can be done in one appointment using premade rows of teeth and fixing them to a minimum of 4 implants- 2 anterior and 2 angled posteriors.
Benefits of Dental Implants Mesa
- Immediate functioning
- Minimally invasive
- Shorter treatment times
- Feels natural
- Allows for a more forceful bite than dentures
Cons of All-on-4 Dental Implants
- Risk of oral infection
- Gum disease
Fixed Zirconia Bridges
They are the top choice for smile restoration because of the excellent quality. They are also known as permanent dental bridges.
Benefits of Zirconia Bridges
- Natural look and feel to the teeth
- No overlapping on your gums
- Can be cleaned by simply brushing
- Offers a strong bite
- Digital design offers precise fit and comfort
Cons of Fixed Zirconia Bridges
- Most expensive option for tooth replacement
Dental Implant Supported Dentures
For the professional dental implants supported dentures, the appropriate number of implants are used which are more often than four. Though patients have dentures, they are specially designed to overcome the issue with traditional dentures.
Benefits of Dental Implant Supported Dentures
- One of the affordable options
- More comfortable than all-on-4
- Offer a stronger bite than all-on-four
- Easier to clean
- Easier to repair and adjust
Cons of Dental Implant Supported Dentures
- Less natural looking than Zirconia
- Not as strong
- Not as comfortable as fixed bridges
- Not as customized as Zirconia