Dental implants and dentures are the best options to replace missing teeth or decaying. There isn’t any right option for everyone. Learn the similarities and differences to decide which would fit you best.
Dentures are made from the best materials and are fitted so they don’t slip or cause any speaking problem. Dentist in Mesa take the impressions of your mouth and create a model to ensure a perfect fit. These dental molds are sent to a dental lab for crafting with exact measurements.
They have their own set of problems-
- If they don’t fit properly, it causes gum or mouth irritation and requires sticky adhesives to hold them in place
- Dentures do not protect against jaw bone deterioration
- Dentures can limit the types of foods you can eat
- Dentures may slip when the wearer is speaking or eating
- Dentures need to be replaced as often as every five years
There is an alternative to dentures. Before considering dentures for replacing damaged teeth, consider the advantages of dental implants.
These could be the perfect solution and are superior to dentures for restoring your teeth and smile. They are the substitute roots which are planted into bone, allowing the jawbone to receive stimulation continuously at the site of the tooth as it functions the same way as the natural tooth. Getting dental implants in Mesa offers many benefits-
- It does not affect the surrounding teeth as they are firmly attached.
- It gives freedom to eat without fear of the tooth dislodging.
- Mess-free and do not need any replacement.
- Attractive and natural looking.
If you have one or more missing teeth, loose teeth, difficulty in chewing or problems with dental bridges, dental implants in the right option for you. Many dentists are able to replace the missing teeth; Family Care Dental provides the highest quality of care to the patients.
You have a lot of information about dental implants and dentures. To make an informed decision which is the best, talk to dental implants professional in Mesa, AZ.